Life Safety & Security
Douse the threat of fire and smoke damage with Thompson Solutions Group’s comprehensive fire detection technologies, including smoke and heat detectors; manual fire alarm pull stations; annunciators and visual strobes; voice evacuation systems; and conventional, addressable, and analog addressable control panels.
We also provide 24-hour system monitoring, water flow and sprinkler monitoring, testing and inspections, communication with the local fire department, 24-hour emergency fire alarm repair, and power supplies.
The Thompson Solutions Group team of NICET-certified experts have more than 25 years of experience advising and safeguarding our customers.
In addition to fire detection capabilities, we also specialize in the design and installation of bi-directional amplification (BDA) technologies that help prevent further injuries and save more lives by enhancing in-building radio frequency (RF) signal coverage for clear and reliable emergency communications between first responders inside a building and emergency personnel outside the building.
Our BDA solutions deliver reliable performance to meet signal strength requirements in the most challenging RF environments like low-E glass, concrete, metal, below-ground structures, and other RF interference or obstructions. And they’re tested and evaluated in accordance with UL 2524 1st Edition requirements.
Thompson Solutions Group has been protecting businesses and their assets with state-of-the-art video surveillance solutions since 1990. We offer the latest digital video equipment to help you monitor your business anytime from anywhere with 24-hour coverage.
- Deter theft, violence, and vandalism
- Supply indisputable evidence of any event
- Facilitate easy identification of violators, trespassers, and intruders
- Limit false liability claims
- Monitor potential accident areas
- Help reduce the severity of some incidents through the timely dispatch of police, fire, and emergency personnel
- Monitor production lines and retail sales floors
- Check current stock on shelves or in a warehouse
- Train employees with recorded video
- Audio-only, audio and video, PanTilt cameras, or full video systems
- Push-button voice or handset intercoms
- Monitor and control multiple locations
- See, hear, and approve access
- Monitor and act upon potential threats
- Communicate with voice-enabled help stations